Monday, March 15, 2010
Trina must've been reading my mind while I listened to her other attempts to jump back into the game. Her feature verses on "5 Star Chick" and "My Chick Bad" were weak in comparison to the current female rap front runner, Nicki Minaj. Apparently she figured out her shortcomings on her own because I'm starting to smell redemption. "Million Dollar Girl" is something I would actually blast in the car. Although it's filled with Trina's typical preschool rap analogies, it features Miss Keri Baby, and Uncle Diddy himself. The uptempo 80's beat makes this track ideal for the soon to be warm weather. Not to mention the Baddest Bitch is looking super duper fab in the video!!! Check it out!!

0 critics:

Post a Comment

music

img

Photobucket

Definition


alexandria-d'or
Words to desribe me would be: lively, ambitious, pretentious, and most of all dauntless. I rarely dissapoint. Bound for greatness. One day I'll be famous for something. My current adventure is finding out just what that something is. Watch me think.
View my complete profile.

Labels